A key feature of our services is that we are flexible to our customer’s needs. You have the freedom to choose how you work with us, you can email, fax or post us your documents or if required, one of our team can visit you at your premises.
How does it work?
Initially a trial period is agreed during which we will give a fixed priced quote for a defined piece of work You can deliver us your paperwork by email, post or fax. We can even come to your premises and work from there as needed We deliver to you our findings and paperwork at the agreed time in an organised and detailed fashion Moving forward, we agree regular meetings during which we can offer a fuller range of services So whether you’re a sole trader or professional organisation look to us if you are thinking of ways to free up more time to concentrate on making your business more profitable.
Our key bookkeeping services include:
- Customer and Supplier ledger processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash and Credit cards
- Debtors and creditors reports
- VAT returns submitted online
- CIS for subcontractors
- Management reports tailored to your requirements
- Credit control – where we can chase slow payers on your behalf, increasing your profitability For those looking to outsource their accounting and administration tasks we are here to help.